Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

New York


Last night we met with Rabbi Shirley Idelson, the Assistant Dean of the HUC NY Campus.

As part of the discussion we all had to say what we were looking forward to the most when we returned to New York.

I said Coffee. People laughed. I meant it seriously.

This morning I woke up at 6:15 to finish my homework, hoping to indulge my coffee desire. However, someone had finished the milk.

Now it's 6:44 and I'm making the final edits on my history paper with a cup of tea.

What I would do for a a vente cup of a house blend right now...

In other news, Vincent, our resident photographer and Miriam's other half, has completed our class website. Check it out! http://www.yii5766.com/

Back to the grind...love to all...

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kar-
The girl in your class, Liz Dudley, is she from Rockville, MD? I went to school with a girl that has that name.
Hope you have a good day - miss you
cute pic on the website!
xo,
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home