Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A pitty post

I know I know I know.

I'm terriable at this.

But you should know that I have negative time here, and yet, lots to tell you. And it's almost midnight here and I have a Hebrew mivchan tomorrow.

However, the weekend is soon a'comin and so I'll have lots of time to update including pictures from our Haifa tiyul, pictures from tomorrow night's Matisyahu concert and a long update about giving my first d'var Torah as a Rabbinical Student!

But before I go:

If you're interested in reading my d'var Torah, email me, or leave a comment.

If you're interested in contributing to the Ride4Reform (or just getting more info) I'm starting to collect names and addresses. Let me know if you want me to add you to my list.

And be sure to check back before the end of the week for lots more from the Promised Land.

Love to all still reading...I'm impressed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home