Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hagiah Hazman L'tayel

Translation: The time has come to travel.

From Wednesday, November 30- December 3 I'll be away with my class. We'll be visiting Tsfat, Caesaria, Zippori and spending Shabbat in Haifa at the Leo Baeck Center.

Thus, no email, no vonage. Mom, Dad & Dave- I'll talk to you on Sunday.

To everyone else- have a wonderful middle/end of the week and weekend. Talk to you when I return!

Quick run of the numbers:
26- days til my brother gets here!
6- days til I give my d'var Torah
2- books I want to finish on the trip
3- nights in a hotel that HUC is paying for
75- days til my 24th birthday
91- the first "A" grade I ever recieved on a Hebrew test (yay me!)

Love to everyone reading...

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov on your hebrew test!!
Have an amazing trip!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
xo,
Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home