Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Mommy!


Today is my Mom's birthday. Some may argue, but I'll insist that she's the best Mom in the world. I'm very sad that I won't be able to celebrate with her in the states today, but we'll make up for it when we're all together in December.

It's been a long week. I have a ton of homework. Lets do the numbers:
1- day until Rena's parents come to visit.
8- pages of a History Paper that I need to write.
10- days that Lauren will be in Paris.
11- sources for my D'var Torah that I need to read.
12- days until we leave for our Haifa tiyul.
14- people coming for Shabbat dinner tonight.
15- miles I rode today.

Time to get to work. Lots of love to everyone reading!

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a busy busy girl! good luck with all the work! miss you and love you! happy thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home