Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

HUC FOOTBALL RULES!

Last night I went to my first HUC flag football game. It was freezing. But I had cold beer and a ski hat to keep me warm. We scored out first touchdown thanks to Mel, got our butts kicked by the 4th yr. team and had a blast. We celebrated at a bar on Azza where Rena's dad picked up the tab on the first round of celebratory drinks. Rock on Alan!

It's been a stressful week and I'm missing home already. I don't think I've ever not been with my family on Thanksgiving. Luckily I have not one, but two Thanksgiving dinners to attend. The first tonight at Rena's with her parents, sister and friend Evan, Deb and her dad, Edie and her dad and brother and some great friends. I'm making sweet potatoes and butternut squash. Should be good. Look for a thanksgiving post while you're eating your turkey tomorrow.

I'm thankful for everyone who reads this...Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home