Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Despite my earlier thoughts about being sad and lonely on Thanksgiving, I actually had a wonderful time. We had dinner at Rachel and Robyn's apartment with Rach and Robyn's friend Bryan, Joe, Neil, Jennifer, Rose, Mel, Elana and me! The food was homemade and wonderful, teh wine was a'flowing and the company and conversation made my night. We even played one of my favorite games, "pancakes or waffles?"Click on the link to see pictures from last night.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b33029f66594&sid=8AaNWTlq2bOXRQ

I'm so thankful that I have friends who are like family here. I can't imagine my life without them. Hope you and yours had a wonderful day!

In other exciting news: My brother comes a month from today and my parents a month from tomorrow! Let the countdown begin!

Back to the grind...love to all reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home