Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Home from Haifa

I'm back. It was a pretty good couple of days, nice to get out of Jerusalem (even nicer to come home) and I can't wait for the weekend...I mean, going back to school tomorrow. This week begins the three weeks before my family gets here so it's going to be all work and no play makes Karen a successful and dull girl.

Here's the schedule:
Dec 5- d'var Torah
Dec 12- History paper due
Dec 18- Rabbinic Literature paper due
Dec 26- Bible Exam
Dec 27- Liturgy Exam
Dec 28- Biblical Grammar Exam
Dec 29- Israel seminar paper due
Dec 31- Chanting Torah at services

Hope I make it...feel free to leave encouragement...love to all reading...

2 Comments:

At 3:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow on your d'var torah - you will be amazing!
It might snow here tomorrow and Tues!!! :) yeah for snow days which will mean time to do my work!!
xo,
Barb

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rabbs,
I need an update. I log into your blog like... every day at work (ma la'asot, I have a lot of time on my hands nowdays) and there hasn't been a good update lately. Hello, people are counting on you here!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home