Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Spreading the good word

If you ask any twenty-something about the best place to look for an apartment, buy or sell something locally, or just laugh at the randomness of the world, they would probably say Craigslist.

Well, I bet you didn't know that Craigslist founder, Craig Newmark is Jewish! He talks all about it and lots of other stuff in an interview he did with SomethingJewish.co.uk.

http://www.somethingjewish.co.uk/articles/1665_craig_newmark_interv.htm

In other good news, it's 6:12pm and I've already had 6 hours of class, a voice lesson, dinner and am about to start my work. yay me. Hopefully by the time I talk to my mom tonight, my paper will be well on its way.

Lots of work for Karen + Need to procrastinate = Lots of blog entries. Enjoy! Love to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home