Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Promises Kept

As promised, pictures from last week's tiyul (trip) to Haifa and the north. Enjoy!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AaNWTlq2bOXVA

It's almost Shabbat here so I'm off to services at school, dinner at Edie's apartment and a good nights sleep before, hopefully, a very productive and restful Shabbat so I can survive the upcoming week.

16 days til my brother gets here! 17 til my parents get here! 19 til I'm done with my first semester of Rabbinical school (10%)!!

Love to all reading...Have a wonderful weekend! For all those with snow days (or just snow in general), I'm jealous- enjoy it for me too!

1 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kar,
Loved the pictures- btw you look great!!
I'm going to see Matityahu or Mitziyahu or whatever his name is at the 9:30 club on x-mas!
Love,
El'ad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home