Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

How Cute Am I?

Yesterday, while walking to a birthday party, we ran into a family of dogs- a mom and seven puppies- Today Rena adopted one of the puppies. He may be the runt, but I think he was the cutest of the litter. I'll post more details soon. For now, enjoy a picture of Puppy Fraade. (Sorry, blogger was being slow- I'll post more pics tomorrow)


Quick run of the numbers before bed:
144 hours til my brother gets here
5 exams left to take
1035 sheckels we've raised for Ride 4 Reform
2 Shabbat services I'm leading for birthright
5 1/2 months since I've cut my hair
54 days til my 24th birthday
35 minutes I've spent working on this post

Love to everyone, everywhere, especially if you read my blog. Yes you Robert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home