Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back to reality...

Mom and Dad left last night. I was really sad when they first left, but bounced back.

I'll update on their visit soon and post the pictures we took.

Tomorrow I'm off to be a Shabbat Scholar for one of the Birthright groups- leading Kabbalat Shabbat, talking on a panel, co-leading morning services with Adam, helping to lead a 13 person B'nei Mitzvah service and teaching in the afternoon. It's going to be a jam-packed 25 hours.

When I get back I'll be kicking into high gear to finish the last of my assignments-my Israel Seminar paper due on Thursday (yay for extentions).

Movies I want to see: Harry Potter IV., Paradise Now, Ushpitzin.
Glorious days of vacation left: 12
Number of out-of-town friends to see: 8
Days til my birthday: 39

Thanks for all the great comments on the Steinhardt story! I guess people do really read this thing!

Lots of love to all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home