Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Who Needs Sleep?

When you don't go to bed until 4am, being away at 1pm is a miracle.

Get it, miracle...Chanukah? Sorry, the bad rabbi humor sneaks out sometimes.

Dave got here at 1am and we were back in J'lem at 3:30am. I was up at 8:30 and took my Rabbinic Literature final at 9:40 and my Biblical Grammar final at 10:30.

Now it's 1pm and I'm awake and very happy. Half my finals are done AND my brother is here!

We're off to explore the Promised Land in the rain (we pray for it, remember?), meet some of my friends here and eventually end up at Burgers Bar for dinner. Then hopefully I'm going to get a job for next year. It's going to be a busy day yet.

Chanukah starts tonight and I'm so excited that tomorrow night my whole family will be here to light candles together. Now thats really a miracle. Love to everyone everwhere...

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Hanukah to ALL of the Perolmans in the Promised Land :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home