Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm so glad I'm not in

NEW YORK CITY.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to move there next year.

But I'm not so sad not to be walking to school in 20 degree temperatures or having to rescheduled my finals if I couldn't get into the city.

My friend David Singer, is living this right now.

Or read this to get the scoop on what it's like to be in NYC right now.

But for now, I'm happy to be in the Promised Land even with the rain and chilly temps at night.

Tomorrow is the last day of the semester- afterwards I'm getting my haircut for the first time since moving here and celebrating my friend David Segal's 25th birthday.

Shabbat will be busy with work and the Bar Mitzvah of my Jean's son. Then I'm off to the airport to get David! Monday the parents come! Tuesday I finish finals! 10%!

But for now, I must go back to conjugating lamed hey pual verbs and trying to figure out what the world is a tashlum dagesh. wowie.

Love to all, everywhere. If you are of a faith that has an important (or commercially enhanced) holiday, hope it's a good one for you.

Back to work now...love to everyone reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home