Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Hellllllo Mid Twenties


Rachel and me, late in the night Robyn winking at me

So last night began my 24th birthday celebration. Even though the actual day isn't until Sunday, my amazingly wonderful and generous friends wanted to start celebrating as soon as possible. Last night we went to Mike's Place a popular bar for the English speakers where I was showered with lots of hugs and a few too many free drinks...including a "3 wise men" shot that I had a little too early in the night.

Lots of Love to everyone who came out...Matt, Jen, Billy, Josh, Neil, Claire, Rachel, Robyn, Edie, Deb, Rena, Jill, Sandi, Mel, Esther, Jen, Lev, Miriam, Vincent, Rebekah, Sean, Rollin, David Segal, and every one else who contributed to my super-fun night.

Tomorrow night continues the celebration...I'll post when I have more pics and stories. Happy early birthday to me!

2 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! :)

Love,
Lar

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Avi said...

יום הולדת שמח!

Aah, don't call 24 mid-twenties. 25 is. Give me a few more months to be in my early 20s.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home