Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HUC VS. HUC




Last night was a rare evening in history. The Hebrew Union College "HUC-YA" American Football team took on the Hebrew Union College "Mullet Men- 4th year" team. It was quite a game. I think we stopped counting after the third or forth touchdown was scored against us. Oh well, we still had a fun time, as you can see from the pictures above. Neil and Claire enjoying some quiet time during halftime, Mel enjoying a cold one during the game, Ross' mullet and Michol, Danny and Esther under a very small umbrella.

Yes, I know I'm sick. But I'm not going to get any better being miserable in my apartment alone. So I went to the game. But don't worry mom, I was wearing a hat, scarf, gloves and about 5 layers. I was very warm.

Go Team HUC-YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home