Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

That time of the semester

After 16 years of school it seems silly that I still get nervous about opening my report card.

Maybe it's just silly that I'm still getting report cards in the first place.

Whichever it is, I got my first-semester grades today.

They're fine, I'm fine. Slash I'm an overachiever and have super high expectations of myself.

My only gripe is that I did the worst in my favorite class and the best in my least favorite class. How much sense does that make?

Humph.

For now: playing with Jess for a few more hours before she leaves, reading for tomorrow and getting psyched up for semester #2...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home