Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Welcome to the World

I know, three posts in one day...what is going on here? But I had to share the exciting news that my new baby cousiniece was born today! She's neither my biological cousin or niece, but she's family alright!

Her name is Cecilia Grace Zagorini. She was born today, January 25, 2006 and is 6 pounds, 15 oz. Healthy, beautiful, looks just like her mama and big sister Fiona (see the picture!). Cecilia's mom, Ariella is one of my oldest family friends who has known me my whole life. I was in her wedding. She was at my Bat Mitzvah. She and her sister Rachel are the closest things I have to sisters.

Tell me they aren't the cutest girls you've ever seen...go on...tell me.

Congratulations to Ariella, T.J., Fiona, Rachel, Donna and Mike, Mark and the whole family! I love and miss you tons and tons! Hi Ceci! Can't wait to meet you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home