Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm really excited to see these people

Here they are at a Family Fraternity Event (I'm not sure what that means, beer pong and bagels?)

12 days...

To do before then:
Hebrew final, Part II (May 16)
Israel Seminar Paper (May 23)
Biblical Grammar Final (May 23)
Bible Final (May 24)
Liturgy Final (May 24)
Rabbinic Literature Final (May 25)

Pack boxes to be shipped (May 19)
Pack suitcases (everyday)

Today is Founder's Day (again, I don't know what that means) and we're having a closing ceremony and mandatory BBQ [Q: what kind of school has mandatory meals? A: A jewish one]

Friday night is our last Kabbalat Shabbat and dinner as a first year class. After that, people will be leaving as soon as their finals are over, some as early as Tuesday of next week, some are staying all summer, and still others leaving somewhere in the middle. I leave on May 27th and will be returning to the East Coast around 2pm that day.

At home I'll be celebrating all the holidays and birthdays I've missed and also my brother's graduation from Towson [yay dave!] I'll also be attempting to see most of my friends in the area and family before going to camp on June 11.

Hopefully before this experience is over I'll make some time to reflect on this year, this blog and other random things I like to talk about here. Topics may include: how many mulletts I've worn this year, obsessive internet tv watching, why i love the color pink and the hebrew root kuf, resh, nun. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home