Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One Month Left

Gulp. I seriously cannot believe it.

In the next month I will:
-write 3 more papers (History, Israel Seminar, Bible)
-take 5 exams (Liturgy, Hazal, Bible, Hebrew, Grammar)
-have 4 more Shabbats here
-try to live it up as much as I can for as long as I can.
-say goodbye to my life here in Jerusalem and many of my friends who won't be coming to New York.
-pack up my life into suitcases to take back to Maryland.

So there. Now it's on record, I can't take it back

What to do? Have the best month here. Do it all. Stop saying I'm going to do things and just do them.

May/June 26th '05- Maryland
July 26th '05 -J'lem
April 26th- J'lem
May 26th- Maryland
June/July 26th- Camp
August 26th- NY.

Time flies when you're having a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home