Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Linkim for You

"Im" is the proper way to pluralize a hebrew masculine noun. Therefore, "link" becomes "linkim" as in many links. Hebrew grammer is fun! Next lesson: smichoot or efal verbs in the past tense. If you're lucky, we'll have you translating Biblical and Rabbinic Hebrew into Modern Hebrew by the end of the year! Sorry for my Hebrew sarcasm, its been a long day mostly of, you guessed it, Hebrew.

If look to your right you will now see several links that my dear roommate added to my blog, Including her own adventures of life here in the Holy land. Several other of my classmates have given me permission to advertise their blogs including Rachel Shafran, one of my best friends here. Read away and enjoy!

A post on the second-half of vacation is in the works as you read and should be up tonight. In the mean time, I'll entertain you with this picture I found while cleaning out my "My Pictures" folder. Love to all who are reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home