Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tough Life, Part 1

I am offically back from vacation. I stayed in a fancy hotel, ate yummy israeli food, spent many an hour on the beautiful beaches and swam with dolphins. Tough life, I know.

It's getting late here, but tomorrow I promise to write all about my amazing four days in Eilat. And I'll be posting tons of vacation pictures.

But for now, i must unpack, get something to eat, and get some sleep in my own bed.

One last thing, whatever your faith or religion, please think/pray for the people in Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Lousiana who have lost their houses, personal property and lives in the hurricane. I'm especially thinking of RK and HG tonight.

On a happier note, Mazel Tov to Deb Skolnick and Marshall Einhorn on the birth of their daughter! I saw a picture and she's adorable and only two days old!

Happy almost September from this side of the world~ Love to all who are reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home