Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Monday, August 22, 2005

23/24


Birthdays are fun. The months of August and September are full of birthdays, it seems, and begining this month are Sheri and Lauren. Sheri celebrates her 23rd birthday tomorrow and Lauren celebrates her 24th birthday on Thursday. Sheri, Lauren and I met on our Israel trip when we were 16 and we all worked at camp together while we were in college. Sheri and I also went to Maryland together and Lauren and I lived together last year in New Jersey. They are two of my most amazing friends and I'm very sad that i won't be able to be with them on their respective days in their respective cities (Lauren- NJ, Sheri- FL)

The picture of us is from Rosh HaShanah last year. I miss them both. Yep, I miss them and have no idea when I'll see them next. Ah, the tough things about living thousands of miles away from where you used to.

Tomorrow is also the birthday of someone super-cool here...but I'll post more on that tomorrow.

Yom Huledet Sameach L'Chem! Happy Birthday Sher & Laur! Love you!

And love to all who are reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home