Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Happy Birthday Joe!

Just wanted to send a quick birthday shoutout to my friend, Joseph Aaron Skloot on the occasion of his 22nd birthday. Although we were all on our different vacations on the actual day of his birth, we all had a chance to celebrate tonight with a yummy dinner (thanks to Neil and Jen for the lasagna!) and *amazing* La Cusine chcolate cake. All in all, a wonderful evening. Welcome to your 20s Joe, we're glad you made it.

In other news, today was the first day of "official" Rabbi classes. I had Hebrew, Bible and Liturgy. I also had a voice lesson. I'm completely exhausted and must finish my Hebrew homework before crashing. Will write more later/tomorrow. Love to all who are reading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home