Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

SPELLING BEE!

Let's do some spelling, shall we?

D-O-N-E. Thats what I am today!

R. Thats the letter I gained after this very long year.

T-W-E-N-T-Y P-E-R-C-E-N-T. How much of my Rabbinic Education I've completed.

K-A-T-H-A-R-I-N-E M-A-C-P-H-E-E. Who I want to win American Idol.

B-E-E-R A-N-D H-O-O-K-A-H. What I'm going to be enjoying tonight.

S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G. What I am going to do tomorrow.

S-H-A-B-B-A-T. My last one tomorrow.

P-A-C-K-I-N-G. What I MUST start doing ASAP.

B-I-T-T-E-R-S-W-E-E-T. What these past few days have been.

T-E-L A-V-I-V--F-R-A-N-K-F-U-R-T-- P-H-I-L-A-D-E-L-P-H-I-A. My route home.

L-E-H-I-T-R-A-O-T. Don't worry, we'll see each other again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home