Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

I'm on vacation. Fall Break. Chofshi Sukkot. Sukkot Break. Friday, October 14- Tuesday, October 25. Life is Sweet.

Rena and I leave for London on Monday afternoon- we'll be there through the morning of the 24th. On the itinerary so far:
*London Eye
*Double Decker Bus Tour
*High Tea at Herrods
*Piccadilly Circus
*London Bridge
* Dinner and Show at the Comedy Store Players
* British Museum
*Dali Museum
*Notting Hill
*Riding the Tube- and Minding the Gap :)
*And of course lots of time at Heathrow- terminal 4!

I don't think I'll be able to update while I'm away, so have fun catching up on old posts and get excited for several long posts and tons of new pictures!

Lots of Love to all who are reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home