Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Sukkasss in London


"Sunday all the lights of London, shining
sky is fading red to blue
I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves
And wondering where it is you might be going to..."
-David Gray

Just wanted to share my newest excting news. Last Wednesday night Rena informed me that she would be meeting her sister Sharon in London over Sukkot break. She also informed me that she would like me to join her, if I was able to. Several days of arguing later, I finally talked to my Mom and Dad who gave me the go ahead.

So last night we booked the tickets and will be in London from October 17 through the 24th. We'll be there for all of Sukkot and will be back in time to celebrate Simchat Torah in Jerusalem. It's the best of both worlds.

I'll post again when I have more details to share! Love to all who are reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home