Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Monday, October 24, 2005

There's No Place Like Home

Back from London. It was beyond fabulous. More than I could have expected.

We left London at 10:30pm, got in at 4:30am and were back in Jerusalem by 6am. Slept until noon. Ate lunch with Rachel.

I've been uploading my pictures and unpacking before Simchat Torah begins tonight at sundown. School starts on Wednesday.

I'm also working on journaling about my trip and getting the pictures in some sort of order, so I can share them with all of YOU.

Really, there's no place like home. And its nice to come home.

Moadim L'Simcha- and lots of love to everyone reading!

3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you are back and that you had such a great time! have a nice simchat torah! can't wait to talk to you soon!!! Sunday?!?!?! :-)
xoxoxoxo

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen I am so happy for you and proud of you. It seems like you are enjoying every moment of this, and growing so much! I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Moadim l'simcha!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rena said...

renaann is a very creative password.
i may start using it.
or maybe sharonalise
or karenrachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home