Perolman in the Promised Land

adventures in hummus, hebrew, traveling, new friends, Rabbinics, guitar and weblogging.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pictures- finally





Here are some some long overdue pictures from The Vagina Monologues- As you see I had some pretty dramatic costume changes! Mel also got some video from "My Short Skirt," but I haven't figured out how to let you see it yet- soon, I hope.

I'm finally home today after my Hazal (Rabbinic Literature) midterm, which was very fair, but very very long- my hand hurt from writing! I also just got my take home Liturgy Midterm and duedates for my Liturgy, Bible and History papers. Luckily, we have two days off for Purim this week and I hope that I can get something done then.

Time to go eat New Deli with Mel. Yumm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home